Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Giving it the Old Skool natural try this cycle......

So after surgery and then getting a BFN with our IUI in June we decided that we needed a break. I have no idea why our last IUI was unsuccessful. I had 6 great follicles, but there where some blips in my cycle. I had a premature LH surge and am wondering if that messed up the whole cycle. Who knows, Only God.

So we had a big family vacation in Myrtle Beach at the end of June. Of course AF started the day before we left, but this made us have to take a break. I am so glad that we went to the ocean. It was so relaxing and I got to spend the whole week with my wonderful family! Sort of an IF free week. :)

Today is CD 20 and I just had my BBT temp. rise. I ovulated pretty late this cycle. I got my first + OPK on CD 16 and then an even darker one on CD 17. We have been BDing every day for the last 5 days. I know that we definaely caught my ovulation! I am pretty excited about this! Our chances of a natural conception are pretty low (I dont know the exact %), but there is Always a chance! We gave it our absolute best this cycle and that is all I could have hoped for.
I am now in my first natural 2ww since Nov. 2010. Well more of a 12-13 day wait. I have Faith! I believe that God will give us miracle! I pray that this cycle will be The One!

If AF does show her ugly face in less than 2 weeks we will be attempting another IUI with injectables.
I am having some great feelings for our fertility in the next couple months. All I can do is keep my Faith in God and believe with all my heart and soul that He will give us miracle! I do believe!

I also ordered a beautiful necklace to remember our only 2 children who are in heaven with God. It will be great to have this and always have something that I can touch and feel close to my heart!
Hope Noel and Lucas David, Mommy and Daddy Love You So Much! <3333

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see the necklace....and Ilove their names. They are so special...and have a wonderful momma!

    ReplyDelete