Wednesday, December 29, 2010

9 DPIUI #2

Today I am 9dpiui. My test to see if I am pregnant is on Jan. 3rd. I did have high hopes of a positive but my hopes have gone down. I dont know how I am going to handle another negative. I am praying for a magical New Year that is filled with a growimg belly and the birth of our child. I have been through a lot in my life and this by far is that hardest!

Our insurance does not cover ANYTHING! Everything is out of pocket. IVF is $10,000. How will this viod in my soul be filled when EVERYTHING is so expensive and it is not guarenteed, but at this point I am willing to do Anything to just have the chance to do IVF. That is my goal for the new year. I pray that we somehow get to do IVF.

Today I am depressed and not feeling very good :(

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amy,
    I'm 7dpiui #1. I have no symptoms, and don't really think it worked for me... But from everything I've read, its not over til its over. Plus, doesn't it usually take 3-4 attempts for one to stick? It will work, if not this time, then next.

    Try to stay positive! (and I'll try to take my own advice!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, here through Foxy's suggestion. Welcome to the blogosphere. Good luck for this cycle. We'll be starting our first IUI next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah and Keya! Tyank you for your support and messages! You have helped to make my day better :) Foxy, thank you for suggesting my blog! You are wonderful!

    I am new 2 the the blogging world and not sure exactly how to do everything, but I enjoy it and am so thankful the support I am already recieving!

    You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
    Baby Dust & Sticky Vibes <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Day tomorrow Amy!!! I'll be thinking about you and wishing you lots of good news. I have my beta on Wednesday afternoon, but happy to continue thinking/pretending that I am pregnant for a few more days. For whatever reason, I really love knowing that there is a possibility.

    Did I send you information about Mel - the goddess of all bloggers?
    http://www.stirrup-queens.com/

    There is also a really awesome comment exchange that Mel runs every month called ICLW. You can sign up to participate in the January exchange by signing up at http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/12/icomleavwe-january-2011/

    Ohh - and one more FYI - most people don't have a way to know that you've responded to their comment on your blog. You normally have to go back to their blog to leave them a comment. it took me a long time to figure that out! ha!

    good luck tomorrow! - Foxy

    ReplyDelete