Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I recieved my first BFP ever, sadly I am loosing the baby :(

Yesterday I recieved the call that my BETA was 8.6. I am Pregnant, Praise God! I was told to be cautiously opptimistic. I knew deep down that most likely my little Sweet Pea would not survive, but I also believe in MIRACLES!
I went in for blood work this morning and my BETA is dropping, :(  I was told to stop the progesterone and I will naturally miscarry. I am very sad, but at the same time I feel relief. I have been asking, sometimes begging God for a sign. I wanted to know if IUI is the right path and if it was even possible for me to concieve. I am relieved to know that DH and I can concieve (because we just did) and this is a reason to rejoice. I am sad because I am losing my baby as I write this. I know I am only 4w 1d, but the pain is still very real. Yeasterday was THE BEST day of my life so far. So now I will have an Angel baby in heaven and I do totally believe this. I have recieved my sign and I am thankful for this.

When AF arrives I will be moving on to IUI #3. I am praying that 3rd times a charm and by the end of the year I will be holding our baby in my arms :)

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry:(( I also received BFP after dIUI # 2 and miscarried at 4w3d. We were so happy for few days... we took a month off and now we are starting dIUI # 3 path. be strong!!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be starting my next IUI as soon as AF arrives. I'm on provera now, for two more days. Maybe we can support each other through the next cycle. All the best to you and wishing you a bfp in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies.
    Julia I am so sorry for your loss :( I am praying that you get your BFP!!!

    Faithfuljoureny, I would love to support eachother though this next IUI. I do 2 the RE in the morning.
    Praying that we all get our BFP'S!!!

    ReplyDelete