Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Final IUI tomorrow at 9:30 am. Very Excited!

Well this is it, Our final IUI! It is on 3/24/2011. I am so excited, yet also scared. I am feeling healthy and positive. My protocol was 300ui Follistim in the am and 300ui of Bravelle in the pm. I stimmed for 9 days. My last u/s and b/w was on 2/22/2011. U/S and B/W results.....
Lt. Ovary- 19.5mm, 18.5mm, 16mm
Rt Ovary- 16.5mm, 16.5mm, 15.5mm
Lining- 11.6mm perefct triphastic pattern
Estridol- 1,117
This was all done 15 hrs. before trigger so I am asumming I have had more growth in my follicles and Estridol levels. It looks like I have 5 or 6 mature healthy follicles! My thinking is that out of 5 follicles one of them will release the most perfect, high quality egg! That egg will fertalize and implant, maybe even two! I am very excited and I think my odds of success are very high for this cycle.  My Beta is scheduled for
April 8, 2011. This is 4 days before my 29th birthday! I am praying that this will be the BEST birthday gift ever! My faith is strong and I believe it is our time!
We can use all the positive thoughts and prayers possible :)
I will keep you all updated and hopefully I will be jumping for joy with a BFP!!!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment