Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Trimester *~*~*~ God Has Truly Blessed Us!

We are almost 11 weeks pregnant with our amazing miracle! I have had 4 sonograms. This has been the most amazing expierence in my whole life! Of course, I am still nervous alot and find myself pinching my arm "Is this real?", but I know it is and God is amazing!
Our first sonogram was at 6w3d. We saw our beautiful baby and the amazing heartbeat at 106bpm. Everything was measuring a bit behind for our first sonogram, the baby measured 5w5d.
Our second sonogram was at 7w3d. The baby grew and was measuring right on target. We heard the beautiful heartbeat again at 148bpm.
Our third sonogram was at 8w3d. Our baby grew so much and we could make out his or her head and bottom. Beautiful heartbeat at 173bpm.
Our fourth songram and last visit with our great Re Dr. M. was at 9w3d. We could make out our baby's head, body, bottom, arms and legs. It was so amazing! We saw and heard our beautiful baby's heartbeat at 189bpm. The baby was even moving around. Pure joy and gratefulness filled me.
I was released to my OB. So that means no more weekly ultrasounds. It makes me sad that I wont get to see our baby as much, but it is such a great step to be released to a regular OB. Our next sonogram probably won't be until 18wks. to 20wks.

I ordered a home fetal doppler (Sonoline B) and it should arrive by the end of the week. I am very excited that we will be able to listen to our miracle's heartbeat at home whenever we want! I pray that we are able to find it easily. Sometimes home dopplers can lead to more worry instead of comfort, but I have faith that it will work great.

I guess now I will talk about the different symptoms that I have had so far. I am on progesterone supplements because my progesterone was on the low side. I do a PIO injection every night along with suppositories.
My first symptom was a heaviness in my breast, that was before I even took the HPT. Then around 6w5d I was hit with horrible all day moring sickness. It slowly got worse and to the point where I couldnt keep anything down and became dehydrated. My Re prescribed me a medication called promethazine. It is a Wonder drug! I feel 95% better. Headaches just recently started. They come and go. Nothing to bad. I also have to admit to mood swings, but my husband is so amazing and has been so wonderful. I am so thankful to have such an amazing man as my best friend and husband. He is going to be an amazing Daddy! :o)

I know this post is all great news, but I do want to say that infertility still effects me on a daily basis. I refuse to have "IF Amnesia". The struggles and loss of our 2 angels still way heavily on me and worry is never far from the front of my mind. My faith in God is what keeps me going and keeps optimistic. I have so much faith that God will protect and provide for this amazing new life growing inside of me.
My due date is March 30, 2012. :o)

<3 <3 <3 Thank You God! Praise the Lord! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment