Thursday, November 10, 2011

We are expecting a healthy Baby BOY!!! :o)

I am 20 weeks pregnant this week. Thank You God, Praise the Lord! I am so thankful for this miracle!
We had our anatomy scan at 18 weeks and found out that we are having a son! Baby boy is looking completely healthy and growing just as he should be. He was moving all around during our ultrasound, he was like a little jumping bean. It was so amazing to watch. We have a DVD from that ultrasound and some beautiful profile pictures. I had to go in for a repeat scan this week at 20 weeks because the tech missed some measurements of his heart and face. Of course, I was nervous and worried, but everything turned out great and our son is looking absolutely perfect.

Being pregnant is the most amazing expierence I have had in my life so far. After 3 years of infertiltiy and lossing 2 babies to early miscarriages we are being blessed with our miracle. Unfortunately, I probably worry alot more than I should, but my past has left me with some PTSD. I am trying my best to enjoy every single moment of this journey. I am not taking anything for granted.
I felt the baby kick for the first time at 18.5 weeks. It was so surreal. Now I feel him kicking and moving everyday. It is the most wonderful feeling ever. I have dreamt of this moment for so long. Every kick astonishes me. That little kick fills me with so much love and joy. David felt our son kick for the first time this week. It was so great to be able to share that moment with him and I never will forget it.
I am just so thankful for what our future together holds. For now I am enjoying every small milestone that we pass. I love this child more than I ever thought possible.
I continue to pray and thank God everyday for this miracle. God is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment