Monday, April 11, 2011

18 days post IUI #4 ~ God is Great!!!

I had my thrid Beta test today and am so happy! I am relieved and full of joy and praise! My faith is so strong and 100% believe that we have a completely healthy and strong baby growing inside my womb. I have been praying to God, Jesus and Saint Gianna everyday, a few times a day. I am so grateful for our miracle!

Beta's are suppose to double every 48hrs to 72hrs, but 48hrs is the normal range. Here are my results so far!
13dpiui- Beta 25 ... Progesterone 10
14dpiui- Beta 37 ... Progesterone 17 (this one was taken 24hrs from the first one)
18dpiui- Beta 150 ... Progesterone 20.1
I go in Wed. for another Beta whitch is done through blood work. We are looking for it to be somewhere around 300.
Then in about 2 weeks we will have our very first ultrasound. We will get to see our Sweet Pea and hopefully be able to hear a nice, strong heartbeat!

Tomorrow, April 12th, is my birthday and this is the most Amazing birthday I have ever had. I am so blessed and I am so thankful and grateful for the new life that we created and all the amazing people in my life!

Dear God, Jesus and St. Gianna,
I praise and worship you! I am so thankful and grateful for the strong and healthy new life that is growing perfectly in my womb. I feel You all with me and it is so amazing. Please watch over our miracle baby always. Please let my Beta's keep rising and doubling every 48 hrs. Please let our baby have a strong heartbeat. Please let our baby be completely healthy in everyway. I have complete faith in all of You. I always need You, but right now I really need You all more than I ever have before. I believe 100% that you will protect the new life growing in my womb and give us a healthy 9 months of pregnancy and finally the delivery of our healthy child! Thank you so much for this Wonderful gift, this Amazing miracle! I am so grateful! Please hear and answer these prayers God, Jesus and St. Gianna. I have complete faith in all of You and I love You all with all that I am.
Amen!

God is Great!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment