Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IUI #4 = Big Fat Positive!!! God is Good! :0)

Well today was my first BETA 4/6/2011. I am either 12dpo or 13dpo. It is hard to pinpoint the exact date. I had gotten the call in the early afternoon. The first thing I hear is "Congratulations you are Pregnant"!
Praise God was my first thought. This may finally be THE ONE, our miracle baby.
My first Beta was 25.
 I was hoping and praying for a higher number, but I am filled with Joy! My progesterone was 10. So things are looking pretty good right now. I go back tomorrow morning 4/7/2011 for another Beta to check and see if it is rising. I am scared because just 3 short months ago we lost our precious baby. I do not know if I can handle another loss. I have faith in God and I believe that my Beta will show a nice rise tomorrow. That is the most important thing in early pregnancy, my Beta HAS to rise or else I will miscarry and loose another one of my precious children. I have been praying to Saint Gianna and I feel that she is with me.

I need my lil Sweet Pea to continue growing, to be healthy and strong, and have my Beta numbers rise consistantly. This is a very stressful process. Tomorrow could be The Best day of my life! My birthday is on April 12th. This is the most amazing birthday present Ever! I am so very blessed! Thank you God, Jesus and Saint Gianna for giving us our miracle that we have been waiting for. I have complete faith in You all and I believe with all my heart and soul that You will protect our little one from any harm so that we will have a healthy 9 months of pregnancy and deliver a healthy child.
God is Great!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Girl! This is just fantastic news! A little surreal, yes, I keep wondering when it will feel real. It is freaking awesome thou! and great to see you on the inspire site too :)

    ReplyDelete